What is a digital twin?
Originally, a digital twin meant a digital model of a physical product, which could be used to simulate and test the operation of a physical device.
Since then, the concept of the term digital twin has been shaped to include broader entities and more diverse contents. Nowadays, it is possible to build a digital twin of, for example, a factory or even an entire city and simulate its operation with the desired parameters and variables.
At 360Finland, we specialize in visual models of digital twins, educational content models and occupational safety systems.
Visuaalimalleja toimitamme myös muille digitaalisia kaksosia rakentaville yrityksille. Näin tarjoamme heille visuaalisesti tarkkaa ja mittakaavassa olevaa sisältöä, minkä sisälle he rakentavat digitaalisia kaksosia.
Educational digital twins often contain a lot of videos, images, pdf presentations, question forms and other materials used for teaching. The models we build can be used, for example, to teach new employees or introduce old employees to new tasks.
A digital twin in occupational safety. Such models are often built for large factory areas, corporate entities spread over a wide area, or large entities that are difficult or impossible to visualize without a virtual model.
Companies are happy to present their facilities and operations to their customers and various stakeholders.
Currently, company visits and presentations are, regardless of the field, mostly on break or limited.
We have solved the presentation problems of numerous companies by building a virtual entity that fits their premises and needs.
WHAT A DIGITAL TWIN CAN INCLUDE
- Present your company with 360 panoramic photos or 360 videos.
- Tell about your company, factory operations, production facilities and other important things with the help of videos, pictures, texts or other media attached to the presentation.
- Take the virtual factory with you to, for example, trade fairs to present it with VR glasses.
- Share the virtual entity on your website. Or send a link to the presentation to your customers.
- The whole can be used to go through, for example, all the different work phases of the production facility.
- We can build virtual sets of tasks from different parts of the factory or productions.
- The whole can also be used for the presentation of fire and rescue operations, training and as a basis for various safety reports.
- Emergency exits, escape routes and meeting places are easily and clearly illustrated.
- The safety walk of a factory or production facility can be implemented and presented with the help of a model.
- 3D models of desired objects can also be added to the presentation.
- It is possible to add videos, pictures and other hotspots inside the 3D models, which make it easy to present the desired things.
- You can also get a point cloud file from the model, which can be used in the expansion, modification or other construction works of the facility.
- The data the customer wants can be embedded inside the presentation.
- data from various sensors and cloud files.